RX 10 Advanced v10 WiN
Team R2R | 26 January 2023 | 658.48 MB
With version 10, we’ve added new features and functionality to address some of the most common repair problems that exist in today’s post projects, making it the definitive choice for audio post production. While there are so many other new features included, here’s a glimpse of the new RX 10 Repair Assistant, which (bonus!) will be available to use directly in your DAW.
Version 10.3.0 Release Notes
Improvements & Updates
– Spectral Repair: improved interpolation quality in the Replace mode
– Feathering: optimized calculations for better performance
– Feathering: expanded the available range to 5 s and 3 oct for time and frequency feathering respectively.
– Improved the Audiosuite learn behavior in Spectral Denoise, Voice Denoise, and Guitar Denoise
– Fixed long startup times in the RX app for sessions with long transcriptions saved
– Fixed most labels for screen-readers in the Repair Assistant, Loudness Control, and Spectral Recovery modules.
– Fixed an issue where rendering Spectral Denoise in Audiosuite with the Learn enabled would shift audio.
– Fixed an issue where the frequency cutoffs for Spectral Recovery could not be accessed via the keyboard.
– Fixed a bug in Resample with files louder than 0 dBFS.
– Any files or RX docs opened or saved in RX 10.3.0 will not load in versions of RX prior to 10.2.0
RX 10 Audio Editor Advanced v10.3.0 WiN-R2R
♪ Download ♪